In This Issue:
- The May - August, 2010, classes featuring 17 new class projects, as well as some of our favorites. The summer schedule is lighter, so we are expecting the classes to fill up faster. Sign up for the classes you would like as soon as you can so you do not miss out!
- New: The Second Tuesday Beginners Basics Series. This series was created for the beader who would like to explore the basics of needle and thread work. If you sign up and pay for all four classes, we will deduct $20 form your bill!
- A summer full of shows. We are hosting one local artist a month. On these trunk-show-days, they will bring in their entire collection of beads for you to view, be inspired, fall in love with and purchase.
- Our 5th anniversary is May 10th. Read more about the 5 Days of Celebrations in this issue.
- Top 5 Reasons to take a class (vs learning on your own). An enlightening list for you to read.
Click on the link to the right to view and print your copy.