Look at these "hunks" of Swarovski crystals that just arrived. We cannot wait to play with these beauties! There are only 24 of each on this first shipment, so come in soon to get yours.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
In This Issue:
- The May - August, 2010, classes featuring 17 new class projects, as well as some of our favorites. The summer schedule is lighter, so we are expecting the classes to fill up faster. Sign up for the classes you would like as soon as you can so you do not miss out!
- New: The Second Tuesday Beginners Basics Series. This series was created for the beader who would like to explore the basics of needle and thread work. If you sign up and pay for all four classes, we will deduct $20 form your bill!
- A summer full of shows. We are hosting one local artist a month. On these trunk-show-days, they will bring in their entire collection of beads for you to view, be inspired, fall in love with and purchase.
- Our 5th anniversary is May 10th. Read more about the 5 Days of Celebrations in this issue.
- Top 5 Reasons to take a class (vs learning on your own). An enlightening list for you to read.
Click on the link to the right to view and print your copy.
Friday, April 16, 2010
We received several new books and magazines this week. The Favorite Bead Stitches magazine is not only a great reference guide, but it comes with a tutorial DVD! We also got a new shipment of rivolis in. With names like crystal titan and green sphinx, you just know that they are incredible colors. Come see for your self!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
We are putting the finishing touches on the next newsletter. Be sure to get on the mailing list (see link to the right) to get your copy. This issue will be filled with new classes, anniversary sale info, trunk shows, and much more. So, sign up today! . Remember, our computer crashed so if you or your friends are not receiving the newsletter, please sign up again. . Thank you!!!