The October-December, 2014 Class List Is Now Ready!
If you are having problems opening it, please contact us and we will certainly e-mail you a pdf copy. Thank you and happy Beading!
If you are not getting our e-mails, then please use the link to the right to sign up today.Please call the store to check availability and to sign up for the class you would like to take. 734.544.0904
- During class, instructors provide immediate support, thus saving you the time of finding another source for answers – such as an on-line source, or taking a trip to the library or bookstore.
- Most likely, instructors have already made all the mistakes during their learning process, and can guide you through the rough spots.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class where the minimum number of students is not met.
- Students must be at least 13 years old.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before class starts. Due to time limitations, teachers will not be able to repeat instructions if you are late.
- Cell phones and pagers must be set to “courtesy mode.” Please step outside the classroom to answer the call or have the conversation. No exceptions.
- If you normally wear glasses to read, bead, or do other crafts please bring your glasses to class.