Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Due to the Governor's 'Stay at Home' order, Stony Creek Bead will be closed until the order has been lifted. I know many of you may disagree but I am a non-essential business. I will be at the store periodically checking email and voicemail. You can reach me at 734-544-0904 or email@example.com. I am happy to work with you and ship out any beads you need, just let me know. I appreciate all of your support!! ~Kim
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
I take the well-being of my customers very seriously. I want you to be assured that I am operating within the guidelines of health officials to make sure everyone is safe. I am monitoring the situation very closely and if anything changes, I will let you know. Here is the current plan:
- I am staying open during this time with normal business hours
- I will be cleaning and sanitizing surfaces throughout the store on a daily basis.
- Classes will run as scheduled with a few changes:
- The class cancellation policy will now allow changes up to the start time of the class, without penalty. If you are not feeling well, please stay home for the safety of everyone.
- I will turn any students away who are visibly ill
- Please bring your own tools where possible
- I am always willing to ship beads so give me a call and I can take payment over the phone
As you know, this situation is going to be very hard on many small businesses. I really appreciate all of the support you have for the store, we will get through this together!! Stay safe and Happy Beading!
Unfortunately, the trunk show will need to be re-scheduled. Stay Tuned for dates.
Mark Your Calendars!!!!